MUSIC LOVER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A PLACE FOR ALL MUSIC LOVER

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nice Songs Phillip

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hank

Nice Songs Phillip Empty
PostSubject: Nice Songs Phillip   Nice Songs Phillip EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 12:18 am

Hey Phillip I'm just wondering if all those song you sang mean something to you like are they all part of what you have been experiencing through your life?

I haven't listened to all of them but some of them sounds pretty nice even though I'm not from the era that listen to hip pop or rap......
Have you taken any poetry class? You seems good at rhyming.

Well anyways I hope you be successful in your world of wonderful musical art style and umm..... yup.....

If you know this song then you will probably be able to guess how old I am.....

Hey umm..... I know you guys made this page for music but I was wondering if I could write some journal things about me on ere?

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Nice Songs Phillip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice Songs Phillip   Nice Songs Phillip EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 1:47 am

Hey Hank you're more than welcome to write or blog about yourself here as I wasn't really sure of what to do with this music page anyway.....

Your name made me think of a TV show that I really like watching when I was young.....

Do you know of it?
Back to top Go down
https://themusic.forumlt.com
phillipho

Nice Songs Phillip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice Songs Phillip   Nice Songs Phillip EmptyThu Jul 22, 2021 9:59 pm

Hey Hank, Phillip here.

Is there a specific song you are curious on regarding the experiences I have dealt with in my life? I can elaborate more if you want to learn more about a specific song and the meaning behind it.

No I have not taken any poetry classes but I think I've always done well in writing classes. Thank you for the compliment on my rhyming schemes, that means a lot to me.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
https://linktr.ee/PhillipHo
Sponsored content

Nice Songs Phillip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice Songs Phillip   Nice Songs Phillip Empty

Back to top Go down

Nice Songs Phillip
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MUSIC LOVER :: CLICK ME........ LETS TALK-
Jump to: